Our web address is : https://virtualtoursinmalaga.com.
On our website, the personal data of our users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space respecting your privacy according to the following principles:
– We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
– We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have their express authorization.
This Website is adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. We also comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
Commercial name: Virtual Tours in Malaga
Fiscal Name: TURILANG S.L.
Tax Identification Number: B93354363
Address: c/Jacinto Benavente nº11, Edf. Marbeland 3º-3, Marbella 29601 (Málaga).
Registry Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga. book 5317, folio 159, sheet MA-124714, inscription 1.
Email: [email protected]
Activity: virtual tours in Malaga
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send through the forms on our Website, or that you send to any of our mailboxes, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the website and subscribers ”. For the treatment of user data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation have been implemented.
What principles do we apply to your personal information?
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- – Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- – Principle of minimization of data: We will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- – Principle of limitation of the conservation period: Your data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. For subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove inactive records for a considerable time.
- – Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate security and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ personal data by third parties.
How have we obtained the data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- – Contact Form.
- – Subscription form (newsletter).
- – Email messages that have been sent to any of our mailboxes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether their personal data is being processed in Virtual Tours in Malaga. Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data regarding the interested party.
– Request its rectification or deletion.
– Request the limitation of your treatment.
– Oppose treatment.
– Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Virtual Tours in Malaga will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, the user has the right to receive the personal data that is incumbent on him, that has been provided and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
– The treatment is based on consent.
– The data has been provided by the interested person.
– The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising the right to data portability, the user will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority – in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency -, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Virtual Tours in Malaga, there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information you provide us with the following purposes, depending on each capture system:
– Contact Form. The following personal information is requested: name, email and telephone (optional). We use this data to respond to your requirements as a user of Virtual Tours in Malaga. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on our Website, the services we offer, the treatment of your personal data. , as well as any other questions you may have.
– Subscription form (newsletter). The following personal information is requested: email. We use this information to manage our subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
– Email messages that have been sent to any of our mailboxes. We use this data to respond to your requests. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on our Website, the services we offer, the treatment of your personal data , as well as any other questions you may have.
– Clients who have contracted some of our services. The necessary data is requested to provide you the tour service, as well as the tax data necessary to issue the corresponding invoices. We also request the express consent of our clients to send information regarding our business relationship and other commercial communications (promotions, offers, etc.).
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
– To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by our Website.
Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to your computer when you browse our Website and that we detail in our Cookies Policy.
– To manage our social networks. Virtual Tours in Malaga may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out if you become a follower in the social networks of Virtual Tours in Malaga, will be governed by this section as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. Virtual Tours in Malaga will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Virtual Tours in Malaga, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of our followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Virtual Tours in Malaga does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals for the performance of your tour or trip. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your data?
The category of data that we treat is identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some of the tools used to manage your personal data are contracted to third parties, which are strictly necessary for the development of our services. Virtual Tours in Malaga shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions, complying with the General Data Protection Regulation:
– Web hosting: AXARNET COMUNICACIONES S.L., addressed in Spain. AXARNET COMUNICACIONES S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Virtual Tours in Malaga. You can learn more about Axarnet’s policies at the following link.
When browsing Virtual Tours in Malaga, unidentifiable data is collected, including IP addresses (which are masked) and geographical location (approximate), in order to analyze the browsing habits of our visitors (page views, types of devices, operating systems, etc.). This data is processed using Google Analytics tool, which is installed on our server. Google search console y Google analytics.
Secret and data security
Virtual Tours in Malaga committed to the use and treatment of personal data, respecting its confidentiality and complying with the obligation to save it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the regulations. data protection law.
Our Website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol to improve security. SSL is the industry standard technology used to protect and maintain the security of message transmissions over the Internet. By sending information from secure Internet pages, encryption will encrypt your data in an unreadable format to prevent unauthorized users from accessing this type of data.
Virtual Tours in Malaga cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Virtual Tours in Malaga will ensure that any person who is authorized to process your personal data (including our staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality .
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Virtual Tours in Malaga, you must notify it without undue delay and provide timely information related to the security incident.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to Virtual Tours in Malaga, exonerating us of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. As a user, you agree to provide complete and correct information.
If you provide us with personal data of a third party, or provide it to us in the future, prior to its inclusion, you must have informed and requested your consent, and therefore, we do not assume any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
According to the LSSICE, Virtual Tours in Malaga does not carry out spam practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized.
Consequently, on our website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the electronic newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, Virtual Tours in Malaga undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Virtual Tours in Malaga reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Virtual Tours in Malaga will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.